Keep your equipment
Do you find it challenging to get a clear overview of all your inventory and staying updated about service intervals, warrantees and other important equipment documentation? Welcome to a new, more effective way to work.
By logging documentation into our system, you’ll achieve accurate and complete supervision of your equipment inventory. Our system makes it simple to organise and manage your resources, with information like how often equipment is used, by whom and where, plus how accessible it is. Already have an equipment inventory? No problem, we’ll make sure it’s transferred to our solution.
If you’d like to expand the tracking capabilities of your equipment, simply add our transmitter to your equipment inventory. You can also connect our Equipment Management system to our Project Management and Mileage Tracking services. Gather all your digital solutions into one integrated system – ours.
Simple, effective and organised
- Stacks of paper vanish
- Easy to get started and use
- Know when and where equipment is moved
- See who last checked out the equipment
- Complement with automatic tracking
- Keep track of service intervals and warrantees
- Register an equipment home base
- Designate responsible individuals
- Record equipment features
- Upload important documents and images
- Log equipment usage
- Create equipment categories
If you’d not only like to organise your inventory and all relevant documents, you can also easily track your equipment, tools and machines. Combine or choose between our various trackers to find the right one for your operation.
Want to keep track of what equipment is being used for a specific assignment? We can arrange this together, using our Project Management service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to what most people want to know about our Equipment Management.
You can do this in two ways:
- If you already have an equipment roster, we can transfer it directly into the system.
- You can create an entirely new roster in our system from your computer, tablet or mobile.
Field staff can access information via our smartphone app and office staff can access all information on their computers.
Yes, both in our app and using the central system.