Getting your staff on board
Engaging your staff in the digitalisation process ensures a more sustainable and inclusive journey towards more efficient workdays. We’ve compiled a few bits of advice and approaches for you, as decision makers, to take along for the ride.
Identify your needs
If you know your business needs, you can fulfil them – listen to what your colleagues think can be improved, based on their experiences.
- What steps would employees like facilitated?
- What steps would you like facilitated?
- Find solutions that work for everyone
- We’ll help you fulfil your needs
Inform those concerned
Working more digitally has many advantages – it decreases the risk of manual error and creates simpler workflows.
- Present the purpose of digitalisation
- Link the purpose to the identified needs
- Present solutions from AddMobile
- Inform staff about the process and schedule
Encourage those involved
If you notice that certain co-workers are extra engaged in the new digital way of working, give them further encouragement.
- Appoint digitalisation ambassadors
- Involve them in decision making
- Inspire them to encourage others
- Let them tutor their colleagues
If you need help getting started with our solutions, we’ll train your staff – either on site or digitally via distance.
- Book internal training with AddMobile
- Encourage co-workers to help each other
- Ask staff for feedback about the solutions
- Share contact information with our support